The 2014 San Diego Spirits Festival International Spirits Competition
is now open for entries and we have partnered with the Beverage Trade Network to further promote your brand.
Trade Benefits from Beverage Trade Network (BTN)
• BTN will post and promote entrants brands on BTN and Social Media. All the entrants will be contacted in 48 hours of submission.
• Winners who registered with BTN will be offered a media pack complimentary where BTN will take press pictures of the winning brands and include the winner in its newsletter which goes to more than 15,000 trade professionals.
• BTN Member registration: Beverage Trade Network
• Double Gold Winners will also be featured on BTN homepage for one week which will help the supplier find distributors in USA and Globally.
• BTN will create Selling Leads for the brands that need distribution and create buzz on social media.
• We are using TheDataStill.com software for online registration and management of the Competition
The 2014 San Diego Spirits Festival International Spirits Competition is open to emerging craft distillers, American merchant bottlers and large distillers alike, the competition will bring renowned experts from the worlds of spirits and hospitality together to determine the best tasting spirits in a blind analysis this August.
A highly-qualified panel of spirits judges from throughout California will evaluate the entries using a proprietary scoring system that evaluate each spirit on a number of factors, including taste, appearance, aroma and commercial suitability.
Medal winning spirits will be announced during the San Diego Spirits Festival at a special event with follow up through national press releases.
Click Here For The 2014 San Diego Spirits Festival International Spirits Competition PDF
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo